Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Day Off!!!

Tessie announced, this morning, that I would have the day off!  Nice of her...

I went to the conservatory and saw these two signs... That confirmed her statement.  I didn't argue.
I started the day by filling in the background of the wall that I work on.  I still need to do a little work on it, but it is coming along nicely. I like to have something to look at when I take a break.  Besides the TV.
 Then as per Spike's wishes, I put his house in a place where he could watch TV. 

Then I left.  I went to the grocery store, Walmart and Goodwill.
I found on of those vases full of jewelry.  Half price!

It wasn't the best one I have ever found, but as usual there were a lot of usable things in it.

The most interesting item in the bunch was that little round thing in the white plastic box... The label on the back proclaimed it to be an 8mm. round Black Star Sapphire.  The price makes me believe that it a very poor example.  The price was $36.75.  Oh well. I can now say that I own a Black Star Sapphire.  I don't have to say how big it is, the price, or where I found it. SHHHH...

Tessie let me off the hook because she couldn't even get in my workroom to pilfer things for the conservatory... I guess you know what I will be doing this afternoon.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

elizabeth s said...

I see that another workroom cleanup looms large on your horizon, Casey!
There goes your Day Off ! ;P