Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Quilter's Desert Patch...

I don't get out there very often, but it is one of my all time favorite quilt shops. 

I have featured it on the blog before. 

It is hard to get to, but worth the trip.  I took two other Wednesday Witches with me this morning.

We had a great time and believe it or not, I spent the least!  That's unusual for me. 

The first photo is an assortment that I will use for Tessie and friends. 

The second photo is a brick pattern that will work well for minis.  I am thinking that it will cover the outside of corner boxes and other one room scenes nicely.

The other one could even  be used for tile, with a little imagination and ingenuity.
As soon as I showed the stuff to Tessie, she grabbed the one with the birds wearing blue aprons and said one word. "Apron!"  Then another. "NOW!"  Guess what I am going to do now... I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

See you tomorrow with a new apron for Tessie.

No comments: