Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Change of Direction...

I found Tessie and Zar in the conservatory this morning... There was a heated argument going on.

Tessie has changed her mind... Zar is not so sure that it is a good idea...

Tessie wants a "Royal Conservatory" instead of a plain old glass one. 

Zar is thinking that he is going to be locked out I do what she wants now.
His idea was to turn it into something like this... Nice barnwood and glass...

Her idea?  Not at all in the same category.
She saw this one and fell in love with it. 

I am not sure that I can turn it into either one, but I want to enclose the ends at least. 

It's hard to see, but the sides and the roof of this one are glass and the ends are stone. 

I think that I am leaning towards Tessie's idea.

I am off to draw up plans now...Back to the drawing board.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I love your conservatory idea. I like how you pick out regular things and turn them into something mini special. So many ideas, not enough lifetimes. :D