Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Calm Before the Storm...

Well... It looks sort of calm... Maybe.

I got the centerpiece in place on the table for tomorrow.

Amazingly, the Skeleton Crew hasn't shown up yet.  I am going to have to go check the basket.  The ones in the photo have spent the past year in a box in the garage... I don't know if it is a good idea to let them mingle... I may have double the members in the Skeleton Crew by this time tomorrow!
In order to get the table ready,  I had to have the counter looking like this!  Needs to be cleared before tomorrow at one.

Walter and I keep eating the candy corn.  There will probably be nothing left by tomorrow.
We got invaded by spiders, rats and bats. Not to mention the witches, skeletons and pumpkins.

I put some spider webs here and there and hung some icky looking stuff over the curtains.

It took me most of the day just to get up what I did. 

I will still have more to do tomorrow and I have to cook besides.

It is a pot luck, but I still have a few cooking type things to do.
So far, nobody has shown up at the Tudor Trailer.  I am sure that, by the time I get up in the morning, the party there will be going full steam.

I don't think that the spider webs will keep the party goers at bay.  They will probably be hanging from them by the time I get back there again...

I am going back now and see if I can finish up a few more things.  Then I am going to get up early in the morning and go to the grocery store for a few things that I forgot.

See you tomorrow at the party!

1 comment:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Love your Halloween decorations. Wow! I am so looking forward to the day when I can decorate my own house. Right now I'm going to live vicariously through you. :D