Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Moving Right Along...

 I have one side all stitched and the three others started.

Between Tessie yelling, "Hurry Up!" and Kota trying to steal my thread to play with, I am not going as fast as I would like to.
 I did this same thing once before, for Spike's bed in the townhouse.  I suspect that he is going to want to trade.  His is just leopard skin printed fabric. 

He won't be able to though... I made the door on this one smaller and the house itself smaller... He won't fit!

I have the front partially clipped and ready to go.
After I finish stitching, I will do the same thing that I did with Spike's.  I have cut a piece of cardstock to the size of the stitchery.  The canvas will be wrapped around it and glued down. I will line it.  Then I will stitch all of the corners together, with a fancy stitch. Maybe gold thread would look good.

I will decide as I go along.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: