Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Two Peas in a Pod...

They can't possibly live in this basket!  They need a house of their own... That was Tessie, this morning...

I should have known.

She is insisting that they need a proper bunny hutch....

Not just any bunny hutch!

She dragged out Spike in his bed from her house.

Mind you, he doesn't sleep there anymore.  He has his own house, with four poster bed.

She could very easily move the bunnies into that house/bed/hutch.  She refuses to do so.

So I went to work and started mapping out some canvas to make them a Bargello house of their very own. They seem satisfied... However...
The hedgehog from her kitchen overheard.. He's miffed because he never got a house/bed/hedgehog hole of his own...

I can see what I am going to be doing for the next few days...

Bunny and hedgehog abodes.

I will try to do a pattern after I am done.  I have to work out the Bargello pattern first.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: