Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

I'm Getting There...

I locked myself in the workroom and started cleaning...

Tessie zapped herself in and started watching some program about the world's worst serial killer... She likes things like that...
However, if she watches something like that, she has to have a strong beverage to keep her from screaming every few minutes...

So far, so good... No yelling yet. 

She knows that if she does, I will kick her out and she would never watch something like this without company.
Look!  I cleared out two chairs and the worktable.  Of course I did Kota's chair first.  He refuses to sit in it.  The floor, where I can trip over his tail is just fine for him.
Between the two of them, the work is a bit slower than it would be if I were doing it all myself, but I will just keep plugging along until it is finished...

Tessie is hanging around because I told her I couldn't do her crown until that workroom was up and running again...

About every fifteen minutes she asks, "Are WE done yet?  I do believe that is not the we as in her and I.  I think that it is the royal we.  The one where the queen sits and watches, whilst others do the dirty work. 

I am NOT budging... No help with work, NO CROWN! I imagine that she will start working when there are just a few things left to put away...

I had better get back to it.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: