Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Day After...

 I am almost finished cleaning up the family room/dining room. I will have to wait until Walter gets home from golf to move a couple of things back.

Of course there is a catch...
Now I have to do the workroom, once again...

Kota is much braver than I am. But then again, he can get in and out of tighter spots than I can.

Look to the left...

Meanwhile, Tessie found a kit for a crown the I received in my treat bag.

It is a gold crown and lots of tiny turquoise jewels to put on it...

She grabbed it and ran.

She also grabbed four of the Skeleton Crew that I had not put away yet. 

She immediately announced, in a very LOUD voice.  "If I am to be queen, I will need minions!".

Here we go again.  She is refusing to let me put away the rest of the Crew and would like to have more of them out. 

I don't think that the four of them are very happy.  The rest of the crew gets to go sleep in a box until next year.  These four do NOT want to be Tessie's servants.

Maybe I can make them disappear, one at a time, over the next few days. 

Then I will just have to keep saying to Tessie's questions..."Gee Tessie, I have no idea where they went.  Maybe they just didn't want to be ruled by a dictator and went home to their box."

Yup.  That's my answer and I'm sticking with it. I have to go now and clean the workroom.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jodi Hippler said...

I am sorry to be laughing out loud at your workroom, but true genius does leave this in it's wake! When my son was little it would take us an entire day to clean his room. He would get so excited at finding toys that he hadn't seen in weeks! My heart just had to let him play with them for a while. I suspect that is what happens to you, dear Casey! Finding old treasures gets us sidetracked!