Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Don't Open That Drawer!!!

I told her not to!  Tessie never listens to anything that either I or Kota tell her to do... In this case it was Kota. 

He turned his back and completely ignored us.  I had to deal with the outcome...

Tessie opened the drawer in hopes of finding a few finished items for her collection. 

I tried to stop her...
She succeeded in her quest.  She found a finished beaded bag and a small beaded bowl. 

This is the drawer where I throw things when I don't want to do any more beading... Sometimes I finish and sometimes I just shove it in and close the drawer... Hoping the it will be finished when I come back to start working again...

Unfortunately the beading fairies don't live there and nothing ever gets finished. 

These are some bead embroidery and macramé that I have to finish... I'm sure that Tessie won't, now that she has found a couple of finished items...

These are all miscellaneous items that are either finished and meant to be applied to something else.  Or in the case of the free form peyote stitch bracelet lying across her lap, in need of one little clasp that could be put on in about ten minutes.  Five of which, would be used searching for the right clasp...

I would like to finish the piece down front.  It is a watch chain.  Now all I have to do is find a watch that will fit it and add it to the end.  That could take a bit longer...

These are all bracelets that I have started and need to do a bit of finishing or a LOT of finishing...  Are you starting to see a pattern in this drawer?  I am...

I need to go and finish at least a couple of items.  I think that the free form peyote on her lap in the second photo will be the first...That shouldn't take long.  Then the one in front of her toes in this photo.  All it needs is a clasp.  Maybe the one to the right behind her... Another clasp... I must not like putting on clasps. I am going to have to work on that. 

Back to the drawer.  Tomorrow, I have Wednesday Witches here.  I need to start thinking in mini again now. 

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

mcddiss said...

veo que todas tenemos cosas por terminar en algun rincon , o bien por unos cuantos ,Tessie ha tenido suerte y ha encontrado un par de cosas acabadas,siempre acaba por salirse con la suya

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Tessie might drive you nuts sometimes, but she is great at fishing out long lost or incomplete treasures!
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Actually Giac, I am thanking Tessie this time. I found a lot of projects that I had forgotten about. Out of sight. Out of mind. I am going to finish at least a few!

Caseymini said...

Mari, Tessie is good at finding anything that is lost. Especially if it is to her benefit. All I have to do is turn her loose! G