Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Back to Normal....



When I got home from grocery shopping this morning, I found Tessie in the potion room of the townhouse...

I made the mistake of asking what she was up to. She said the nail polish, nail polish remover and other implements on the tray would make a potion of great strength... They smelled like it!

I have never known her to polish her nails or even clip them.  They just grow to a certain length and stay that way...

Then I figured it out.  She was trying to get out of cleaning her closet.  I had mentioned that I needed to clean mine... She must have taken that as a hint...

I shoved her into her closet and then went to clean out mine...

I paid no attention to the wailing and whining coming from the direction of her closet... Mine was bad enough.

Then, suddenly there was total and utter silence...

That can't be a good sign...

I went in and found her clamoring to get out from under the pile of aprons that were overtaking the area...

Then I simply smiled sweetly and said, "I don't think that you need any more aprons, Tessie!"

She frowned and clamored over the pile.  Then she disappeared in a puff of smoke!  It took me a while to figure out where she went... When I did, this is what I found.

She growled at me from under the basket... "I have a new bedroom.  I don't need that house anymore.  You clean it, if you want it clean! If you need to contact me, I will be in my new bedroom with all new possessions!"

Then, dragging one foot to keep the basket tray with her, she headed for the new bedroom...

I am always one step ahead of her.  I got between her and the new bedroom.  I carried it back to the workroom.

If she is going to make a mess of that bedroom too, she is going to do it behind a closed door where nobody can see the mess.

I am off to hunt for something else to do now.  If I want a mess, I will make it myself!

See you tomorrow.


No comments: