Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Waiting for the Paint to Dry...

I found a lot of stray minis... Tessie suggested that I have another party.  After all there is pizza, cold cuts and drinks...

I kicked her out of the workroom...
I then emptied all of the shelves that contained beads... Where did they go?  I moved them to the floor so that I could paint...  The shelves were all scratched up.

I see a spot that I missed on the front edge of the second shelf... Just a minute.  I have to go paint that part.


While I was gone, I moved ALL of the beads into the bedroom.  They need sorting while I am doing a complete clean out...

Guess what I will be doing for the rest of the day?

Sorry that this is short, but I have to get back to work. 

I will just be happy when this is alllll done.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nutti's Niche said...

you inspire me with all your doings! ty for the doll instructions...
I enjoy all the goings on in your small friends lives lol!

Caseymini said...

Nutti, I am assuming that you are my friend from Phoenix. If so, you are one of a very few that have met Tessie in person! She says "hi!".