Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sidetracked Sadie Strikes Again...

OK.  I had to take all of the stuff that I cleared out of the garage to Goodwill this morning... So... Naturally I had to go in and look for goodies.  I found a new dragon!  He will live under the fig tree in the back yard... When he is not taking Tessie for rides...

Anyway, I got out there and it was so nice.  I finished the second glass totem.

I also bought a plant to start landscaping around the totems.  Had to plant that.

The dragon, yet to be named, is going to live where you see him in this photo for the time being...

Tessie found him, even before I got everything put in around him.  Have you ever had a dragon that size flying around your head with Tessie yelling at the top of her lungs, "Go Dragon! Go!".

Maybe if I let her name him, she will settle down to a dull roar.  I hope.
I think that he is one of those beings that doesn't listen, if he doesn't want to.

Tessie started following me around the garden on foot, after a while.  The dragon was on his dragon pad.  Not moving a scaly muscle.

Wherever I went. Tessie followed.  She kept asking, "What's the magic word that makes the dragon go?"

I don't know and even if I did, I wouldn't tell her!

The smaller dragons that she rides kind of scare me sometimes.  This one is downright frightening!

I did get the rest of the planting done in the trough. There are two kinds of tomatoes.  A couple of different squash and a cantaloupe.

Oh and I forgot the basil. We must have basil if I am growing tomatoes.

Anyway, I guess I should go back and start work on the curtains, now that the winds have picked up and gardening is no fun... Especially with a very large red dragon flying around my head.

Back to the draperies.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
The dragon is a great find! He is lovely.
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Thanks Giac, glad you like him. I grabbed him as soon as I saw him. Love at first sight!