Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, April 29, 2016

A Place to Put Things...

I made the mistake of starting the day in the garage.  I woke up at 3:16AM this morning thinking about it...

By the time I got out of bed, I couldn't wait to get started.  I got rid of a lot of stuff.  I still have to take that part to Goodwill.  Then I will only have half of my half to still clean.  Nope.  I didn't finish.  I just ran out of steam. I do have a few holes on the shelves to fill now though.
I came back inside with the intentions of starting the draperies... Then I saw the pinboard.  It is time for it's yearly transformation.

In other words it was all worn out.

I did the usual.  Line up the graph paper.  Cover that with wax paper.  Then cover all of the edges of the board and paper with wide masking tape if you have it.  If not, with two widths of narrow stuff.
Anyway. by the time I finished that, I was ready to take a nap with Kota. 

Tessie was ready to get started.  The sooner we finish, the sooner she gets to sleep there.

To quote her, "Let's get this show on the road.  I need a nap."

And she thinks I don't?

Anyway, she is going to have to wait for me to take a little break.  Whether she likes it or not!

I have the back of the car loaded with stuff to take away.  It will have to wait until tomorrow.  I need to do draperies today, so that Tessie won't spend the day shouting at me.

Back to a rest and then work. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I love your dressing table and stool. I am interested in seeing the new
draperies. Which reminds me, I have miniature windows that need some draperies. I made a few but gave up (got distracted or discouraged) years ago and didn't continue. Or maybe it was life just intervened.
Phyllisa

Caseymini said...

Phyllisa, I will be thinking of you as I make the draperies. I know that you can do it!