Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Still Celebrating...

We almost stopped the party and then April and Amare arrived.  More celebrating.

Amare brought me a dragon to protect the fairy garden.  I will show you the piece that April brought me as soon as I decide where it is going to stay for good.  It is wandering from place to place right now. 

Meanwhile, the Terrible two are trying to get my attention.  They want me back on the job NOW!

They want the Weaver's Workshop finished.  But the problem there is they don't want to move out of the upstairs portion so that I can work on the downstairs.  The woodworking shop may have to wait.
They are also fussing about me not finishing Daisy's kitchen.  Daisy doesn't care.  She is still at the party at the Clockwork Trailer.  It still seems to be going strong.

Zar and Tessie were measuring in the kitchen the last time I looked.  I can't figure out why they are so interested... Maybe because Daisy refuses to take anybody for a ride in the time machine until I finish her house.

I think that Spike has the right idea.  He has his eye on Daisy's favorite sign.  That seems to me a better idea than the usual "Keep calm and carry on!"

Walter, April and Amare went to the park and to pick up lunch.  I guess I should get to work and do something before they get back... Maybe I will install a sink or stove. Or maybe, just for fun, I will "Freak Out and Throw Stuff!"

See you tomorrow.




5 comments:

Phyllisa said...


Hi Casey. I love the "Freak out and throw stuff" sign. I need to "throw" a lot more
stuff in bags for giveaways. Meanwhile, enjoy the party!
Phyllisa

Marilyn D. said...

I think I speak for many, many followers when I say - we're all still celebrating, Casey. We're so very happy for ou. - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB, Canada

Caseymini said...

Thanks to all of you that have kept coming back and sending wishes and prayers throughout the past months. All of your support kept me going! Now all I have to do is get back to Doing minis daily.

miniaturista said...

Que mini casita tan preciosa, me encantaría poder recorrer la casita por dentro y pasear por ese jardín.
Un abrazo
Maite

Caseymini said...

Maite, I feel the same way about some of my houses, but not that one. It's really a birdhouse. No way to get in, other than the little hole!