Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Having Fun Now!

 OK.  I finished six rows on the basket yesterday.  I am pleased with how it is coming along.  With the ceramic bottom, I think that I can put a plant pot inside and put it on the patio. No harm done.
I did a bit more on the rug and then switched to the bag that I started last month.  It is going slowly, but Tessie is urging me to finish, so that she can go somewhere...

When she started nudging me about that, I switched directions again.

Maybe she will stay home if she has to tend to her garden...
In moving the townhouse back to the living room, the roof garden got a bit messy and the railing that Tessie has her hand on fell off.  It was only attached by the end posts.

This is an odd angle to take the photo from, but I was to lazy to go get the step stool.  From here you can see one of the lights that I got at the Dollar Tree.  It doesn't show when you are standing even with the house. 

I just noticed that there is still a pot tipped over.  It must have been Rocky Raccoon's doing.  I guess I should go stand it upright while I am still thinking about it.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

niela said...

Hi nice to see your work again It's so adorable as always
Beautiful!!! Well done
Warm hugs!!
My blog - click here

Lucille said...

The basket is looking great and I love that purse! Cute little raccoon holding the big candle!

Caseymini said...

Lucille, that's a glass of wine that he is holding. His nickname is "Rocky the Wine-o". LOL