Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, March 4, 2016

All Done!!!

I did it and I am happy with it! What's even better is Tessie is not complaining for the rest of the day... She agreed to posing for photos.

Two with the chair and then she tried to bar me from the potions room with a sign on the door...

 
"KEEP OUT!
THIS MEANS YOU!!!"
 I decided that a tuffet would look better than another piece of wicker.  And besides, they are much quicker to make.

If you want to make one, go here for instructions.
http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-miss-muffetaka-tessies-tuffets.html

They are fun to do and very easy. I got the wheels at Michael's or Joanne's.

I added turquoise trim to both the chair and the tuffet.
I did manage to get one more photo of Tessie in the chair.  She put up with it for a minute or two.  Then She zapped me into the kitchen and yelled, "Bring me some cookies to go with my tea!!!"

I ignored her.  She can get her own cookies.  If she can zap me to the kitchen, she can zap a cookie to the potions room... Or get up and go to the kitchen herself.

Back to fun and games.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. I love the chair! You do great work. I don't know if I will ever do a
chair, but I shall try the tuffet.
Phyllisa

The grandmommy said...

b e a u t I f u l!!

The grandmommy said...

Oh, by the way, I was talking about making the chair! I would definitely need to be in a class and it might be a class for slow learners to make it! LOL

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It is a lovely set. Just perfect!
Big hug
Giac