Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Casey's Apron Repair Shop...

It doesn't pay to clean the closet!  As soon as it was clean and there was some space in it, Tessie went and got all of the aprons and other clothes from her auxiliary closet.  And she stuffed.  And she stuffed.

Then she grabbed every apron that she has messed up and torn up.  She is hard on aprons.  It does save dresses though. 

She dragged the aprons out to the bedroom and told Zar, "Casey has as many days as I have aprons that are good enough to wear, to fix these.  Remember?  She says she is going to change aprons every day... That should lase about a week.

Maybe I should just volunteer to make that many more.  Some of them are really a mess! on second thought, maybe I will just wait 'til she runs out.

If you would like to work along and make a few aprons yourself, you can go here for the tutorial.
http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2011/05/eight-days-week.html

I started putting the kitchen back together and things got better. She found her favorite rubber chicken in the fridge.

I should have skipped the closet and went straight to the fridge!  As soon as she found it, the aprons were forgotten. 

I am not sure why she is so crazy about that rubber chicken, but as I remember, I hid it in the fridge to keep her quiet.  She was driving me crazy with ideas of how she could use it to irritate Zar.  Poor Zar.  I have a feeling that it is going to start again... Maybe I can kidnap the chicken and hide it in her closet.  She would never find it in there!

I am going back now and start looking through the aprons to see how many are salvageable.  I am hoping for NONE... Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

mcddiss said...

vaya Tessy no para nunca , es insaciable , lo bueno es que hay formas de entretenerla al menos por un tiempo , buena suerte

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I'm glad things are moving along. I understand Tessie and the rubber chicken. If I had to run out of my house in an emergency and could only take one thing, after Ozzy and Jo of course, it would be an inexpensive blue willow porcelain cup I bought at a discount store.
Big hug
Giac

elizabeth s said...

What a collection of aprons Tessie has and it is so interesting to see which one she is wearing for each post! Not every doll lady is as privileged to be able to change aprons or have so many on stand-by! :D