Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

First Season Finished...

It took me this much cross stitch to finish the first season of How to Get Away With Murder".

Now I have to find something else to keep me busy whilst stitching.

Silly Hulu gives you a few segments at a time.  They started season one with #5.  Season two with #5...

Luckily, we have both Hulu and Netflix.  At least I had ALL of the season one episodes on Netflix.

Since stupid Hulu doesn't have all of the episodes, I will have to wait until Netflix  gets season two...

There are a couple of other things that look interesting. 

Meanwhile, Tessie is waiting for me to come back and put something else on.  She had me turn the Weaver's Workshop so that she could see the TV, while weaving a basket. 


I laid this as flat as I could and took a photo.  If you want to try your hand at doing it.  Here you go!  Good luck!

I think that, once I have all of the black in place, it will go faster.  There is no rhyme or reason to how the pattern fits together.  That's what I like about it... Very different than most rugs.  So far, I like it a lot.

The problem is... So does Tessie...

I have a feeling that Tessie and April are going to argue about where this one should go...

April is going to win.  She is a lot bigger than Tessie. 

I am going back to work and so is Tessie.  As soon as I find something else to watch.

The cold is getting better... If it is gone by Monday, we will have a "go" on the surgery on Tuesday. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

It's a nice rug, Casey! Keeping my fingers crossed for that cold to go away! Take care!

miniaturista said...

Te deseo toa la suerte del mundo el martes, seguro que todo irá bien y mientras tanto. Tessie y Abril irán tejiendo esa bonita alfombra.
Muchas gracias por el esquema.
Un abrazo
Maite

mcddiss said...

esa alfombra nueva es fantastica, y seguro que Abril se la ha ganado mucho mas que Tessy
seguro que esa cirugia va mas que bien

besitos

Mari