Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Anybody Got a Pencil?

 I cleaned up the desk this morning... There actually is a top on it... And a mat on top of that for cutting...I also found 79 pencils... No... Make that 83...

Four of them were in another pot.. Partially beaded.

I didn't count the artist's brushes that I found... Those also filled a jar. 

I went back to the clear containers.  It is easier to find things in them. 

Anyway.  Photo proof of cleaning.

I then went outside and did some cleaning on the back porch.  I won't show you that.  It's still not done.

I then came indoors and watched it snow on Daisy's cottage.  I installed a light in the observatory.

I like the eerie color of the little disc lights from Dollar Tree. 

Nobody is going to lift off the dome of the observatory.  That's the only way you can see where the light is coming from.

For the curious, I stuck it to the inside of the rim.  You can see the light if you wish to stand on your head.  Otherwise, you just see the weird blue glow.

I am now going back to work on the room or the porch... I guess I will have to toss a coin to see which one wins.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

It's looking good, Casey! You must be starting to feel that you're getting ahead with your cleaning now that you can see the desk top. I like those lights. I must get some!

Marisa said...

I like the lite. It is eerie I'm sure yessir just loves it



Hugs
Marisa

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Keep going my friend! You'll have an incredibly clean workroom to start 2016. The light really is perfect for the observatory.
Big hug
Giac