Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Place for Monte Python....

We worked on the tree/bookshelf this morning.

The layout is coming along just fine.

It will be covered with string and painted, like the other trees when finished...
Tessie specified that she had to have a place for Monte, the Python to live when he visited...

So I decided that he would live in the tree...

She did NOT approve.  She reasoned that he would not want to climb to get in.

I guess that she might be right.
I added more branches for the shelves and lowered the front of Monte's house.  He seems to be pleased with the arrangement now.

Sorry about all of the blue tape.  I had to do that until I got things right. 

Tessie is now in approval mode.  I had better run and finish, before she changes her mind or thinks of something else to put there.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Hi Casey! Never a boring moment with little Tessie! She sure keeps you busy. Looking forward to reading the next installation!

Deni said...

now thats a very interesting book shelf!

Daydreamer said...

I Love the Tree shelves Casey! They look like they are hugging the fireplace! (Gives new meaning to the idea of "Tree-Hugger"?) This Forest Fantasy cottage has so many delightful and quirky pieces! Love it!