Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Two Heads Are Not Better....


Especially when both are yelling at me at the same time! 

Daisy made a surprise landing this morning.  Went straight downstairs and started ranting about the fact that I hadn't done a single thing to her cottage! 

To quote her, "You didn't even dust the living room!" 

In fact, it is quite dusty, but I never contracted to dust!  Or clean! So I don't feel guilty. 

Besides, she wasn't supposed to arrive home until I sent a message  by carrier pigeon, asking her to come.

Meanwhile, back at the Forest Fantasy Cottage, Tessie was yelling at me for not finishing the mirror. 

Never mind that I did adjust the plans for the mirror.

OK.  So I hung the drawing of the frame too low on the wall. She just assumed that was where it was going and she couldn't see anything but her chin this time!

I had to plan where I was going to put the swirls in the design and
with her yelling at me, I rushed to get it in place... To low...

I did solve the problem with not a lot of  difficulty.  I am now thankful that the never ending party is still going on in the Tudor Trailer...

I grabbed the two of them by the scruff of the neck and transported them over to the happening...

It didn't take long for them to get in the mood.

All is forgiven and forgotten.  Chocolate cake and champagne will make up for a lot of things.  That includes things that have not been done. 

I may have to encourage Zar to keep that party going for a while longer, I actually got my dishes done and my clothes washed this morning! Yup.  Perpetual parties are a good thing!

Back to reality. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lucille said...

"A message by carrier pigeon?" I got a good laugh out of that one! Well, at least the gang is busy having a good time and that gave you a chance to do your dishes and laundry. Hope you have a dishwasher! I don't! See you tomorrow!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
For your sake, I will pray the party goes on until Thanksgiving!
Big hug,
Giac