Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Good. Better. And Better...

Mirror and window drawings are in progress.

The first one came out looking like a butterfly hiding behind the window frame... Not good and the window looked awkward.

The second one was a bit better.  I changed the window to leaded glass in a tree branch pattern.

The only problem was, the mirror was too high.  Tessie could probably see the top of her head in that one.  And I was still not too happy with the shape.
 The last one has the mirror a bit lower, but I think that it needs a dropping curve on the bottom of the mirror instead of one that curves up.

If I change that and it looks ok, I will proceed to cut that one out.  I am thinking about putting some surprise metal work around the edge.  Don't ask.  I have to see if it will work... If it does, it will be fun.

Back to the drawing board.

See you tomorrow.


3 comments:

Lucille said...

Wow, Casey! Your imagination knows no bounds! Looking forward to seeing this project completed. It will be like nothing we have seen before.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I'm loving it!
Big hug
Giac

Fabiola said...

Original!