I decided to make the window/mirror frame match the shower curtain.
I cut a piece of fabric about 1/4" larger, all around that the frame itself.
Then I painted the frame green to match the walls.
When it was dry, I clipped the fabric at 1/4" intervals all around. I cut into the corners on the inside of the frames and cut the corners out of the outside corners, so that they wouldn't overlap.
With Tessie's approval, I will now put it under some books until it dries thoroughly.
I had to try it out on the wall. It fits! Now all I have to do is wait a while and then put in the glass and the mirror.
After that it will be just a matter of doing the leading for the glass and mirror.
Not today. It's Labor Day. I get the rest of the day off. Just like everybody else!
See you tomorrow.