Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Slowly, But Surely...

The mirror happens...

I cut the frame out in two pieces.  I didn't happen to have any wider board.  There's always glue.
 I went and found some Plexiglas mirror.  You didn't think that I was going to attempt cutting a real mirror in that shape, did you?

Nope! Not going to happen!  As long as Tessie approves of the reflection, I am going to be happy with it.
The second step was gluing it together.  It will be a while before I can do much more.  I need to do some trimming and sanding, next. 

That will have to wait a while.
Evidently, Tessie approves.  She is smiling at herself in the mirror.

She may not be smiling for long.  She hates waiting for glue to dry, just as much as I do... But it must be done...

So.  I am going to go find something else to do for the rest of the afternoon. 

There's always bead stringing...  Basket weaving? Or maybe I will just go play on the iPad for a while...

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Cute pic of Tessie! The mirror will look nice once it's all finished!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I can't wait to see the finished mirror...it is looking fabulous!
Big hug,
Giac

Deni said...

Oh I just luv this mirror the curves on it and also those fabulous cupboards just fantastic!