Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

I Can Take a Hint...

This is as far as I got on the rest of the floor and part of the foundation today...

I was buzzing right along and then I started to feel like I was getting a sore throat..

I looked up and saw the Terrible Two plus One bundled up like it was the middle of winter...
 As the title says, I can take a hint.  I did ask them what was up?  They explained, in unison with chattering teeth... "You are working directly under the AC vent!  We are freezing..." 

Now I know why my throat was getting a bit out of sorts.

I immediately quit working on the floor..

I did get the part under the bed hole done and close to half of the rest in place before I quit. 
I am now thinking that it would be smarter to work on something like beads.  At the rate I am going, I am going to have to dig out a quilt or an afghan to put over my feet... Maybe socks?

Anyway,  I am running as fast as I can from that AC vent.  It may be 104 or so outside, but the bedroom is freezing!  I quit!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: