Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

So Close!!!

Let's all go to the movies!

See that little bare patch of floor in the corner?  That's what is left to finish!  Unless I can find some pieces somewhere, I am out of trays!

I have to go check to see if there is anything showing that is worth seeing.
I took some photos of Kota this morning.  Yes.  There was a reason.  He wanted to give Dad a father's day card... Of course he enlisted my help...
 Here's the front.
Here's the inside...

We think that he is related to Sheldon on "Big Bang Theory"  He has a couple of places that he likes to occupy... If they aren't vacant when he arrives, he whines until he gets to sit there.

Walter moved the cottage out to the family room, so that I could work on it without the AC freezing me out. 

Kota came out there a little bit ago and wailed until I pulled up a chair for him beside me... That was good for a while...

It was even better when I got up to get a paper towel. It took about ten steps to get to the rack... By the time I got back, he was sitting in my chair, gazing into the cottage.

Oh well.  I didn't have any more trays anyway.

I am going now to search in the deepest darkest corners of the workroom to see if there are any more trays hidden away...

Happy Father's Day!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Kota is so entertaining! With a face like that how could you not give in. Good luck with the search for trays.
Big hug,
Giac