Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 19, 2015

Round and Round We Go....

Before I start work on the fireplace for real, I have to finish the floor.

I finished the upper level this morning.

I doubt that I will get to the lower part today.  Other things sometimes get in the way.
I think that the fireplace, when I do do it will take up most of the wall.  I forgot that I opened up the kitchen some more.

Tessie says it's OK though.  She wants the dining area over where Zar is sitting, on the upper level.

By the way, some of you seem to be under the impression that the fireplace is going to be brick. It's not.  It is going to be the same as the wall in the front of this photo.
My other puzzle is going to be the pull out bed.  I am going to have to put some theater tray pieces under the area.  That will make it even with the rest of the floor and the bed will more easily slide in and out.  No getting hooked on the different levels that way.

I am going to try to get a bit more done before I have to do other things.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
It's looking good and I like the idea of the dining area where Zar is... good one Tessie!
Big hug,
Giac