Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Baskets and Orchids...

I finished the wood basket yesterday.  It's one of those things that I am not sure if I like or not...

Kind of boring.
Then I went on to play with this one for a while.. This one will not necessarily go in the cottage.

It was more to keep me busy than to serve any other purpose.
 I wen t back and looked at the sketch for the fireplace that I did on the out take from the window wall..

I don't think that I like it now. It doesn't go with the rest of the forest-y stuff.

Back to the drawing board.
While I have you here, I may as well show you the progress on the orchids.  Seven yellows and three pink, with one  more pink half way bloomed.  Not bad for someone that had no idea how to make an orchid bloom for a second time...

Thanks to the net, I did it.

Now watch... If I try to do it again, the plants will probably refuse to do it again.. 

Oh well.  It was fun anyway.

Back to minis now.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Good job on the orchids...that is not an easy task. I look forward to seeing your new design for the fireplace.
Big hug,
Giac