Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Don't Ask. Don't Tell...

I worked most of the day, yesterday, on the workroom wipe out...

It looks worse than when I started.  I don't want to talk about it.

I decided that I needed to have some fun...

I had some!
I put the foundation of the HBS Forest Fantasy Cottage together.  Then I laid the floor on it and dry fit the walls...

Oh and I cut out the side with Mr. Dremel.  Very easy to do. 
 I am planning to put the sliding door upside down, so that there will be steps leading up to the door.  Then inside, the kitchen and the entryway will be that much higher than the main part of the cottage. 

The kitchen will be behind where Zar is standing.  The bed will slide under the floor where Tessie is. 

The rest of the house will be on a level with the foundation.  The bathroom will be behind the kitchen. 

Now I am going to stop that for the day.  I am going to go work on the workroom and/or the Steampunk observatory and library. Who said I couldn't work on two (or three) things at once.  Waiting for glue to dry on the foundation for 24 hours.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

elizabeth s said...

Good progress made here Casey. Your plans are looking good!

Sarah Sequins said...

Good for you, taking a break! I am a firm believer in multiple projects, whether it's for beading or dolly things. Right now I'm taking a doll hair hiatus to make some beaded bags.

The project looks great so far! I love the name Fantasy Cottage. It makes me think of stone walkways and willow trees and flowering vines... and dusty spell books.

mcddiss said...

si que has avanzado con este proyecto , es lo que tiene el pegamento , hay que dejarlo secar y puedes hacer otras cosas en ese tiempo

besitos

Mari

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
Good work. I look forward to seeing your vision come to life.
big hug,
Giac