Monday, February 16, 2015
I Need Faster Drying Glue...
I thought about using part on one of the chess pieces, but I decided that the telescope, being as heavy as it is, needed a bigger base.
I went and got some of the Woodsies that I have in stock and started playing with them... Then I proceeded to build my own plywood. I used three of the largest circles for the bottom and worked up. I only had one medium circle left, so... I layered the four of them together. I made sure that the grain in the wood was running cross wise on the one below it. That will keep it from warping. I glued three sections together separately. Then clamped them with clothespins.
Meanwhile I took a look at Daisy's cottage. I am closer to finishing than I thought. The only thing left is the kitchen. I forgot that I had the counter tops marbled. I put a gloss finish on those... Another thing to watch dry...
I am going to have to get the Terrible Two plus One out of the kitchen.
They just came down from the landing platform on the roof. Still no sign of Daisy. I assume she is still in Tombstone... On the other hand, she has the time machine. She could be anywhere, any time by now.
I have to go check on the glue drying and the gloss finish on the counter tops.
Then I have to chase the threesome out of the kitchen.
Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.
See you tomorrow.