Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

If It Isn't One Tessie, It's Another...

 Onwards and upwards, with the half inch house.  I am on a roll.  And besides, I think I need a short break from Daisy's Cottage.

I went and dragged out my notebook of half inch wallpaper this morning...What I have left is VERY boring. All one color Joe Hermes paper... Except for one.  And that one is leopard skin... Not suited for this house.

I guess that I am leaning towards painting it this time.  I usually like wallpaper in half inch houses.  Adds more detail.

I kept going and got the outside painted.  I used Bamboo by Ceramcoat.  It will go well with the half timbers.  Here we go again...

I painted the front walk with Hippo Gray, also Ceramcoat.

I put some trim on the roof line.  I have to go stock up on lumber for the half timbers.

Meanwhile, I started cutting egg cartons for the front.  I have to remind myself that it is half scale.  I keep cutting them as I usually would for one inch. 

Tessie is watching, so I had better pay attention to what I am doing.
I can't seem to get away from her, in one form or another. 

I finished this scarf last night.  She approved... Then asked for a blanket for herself.  As if I don't have enough to do...

I am going back now and finish laying the front walkway.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving your use of egg boxes. X