Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Still Halloween-ing

When I got up this morning, I heard arguing coming from the Tudor Trailer...

The Terrible Two were in disagreement as to where their annual Halloween party should be held..

Tessie wanted to invade Daisy's new house.  She said that I would automatically clean up the mess... Wrong!

Zar wanted it in the trailer.  That way they didn't have to worry about the mess... It is always a mess anyway... Zar is a terrible housekeeper...

They continued the argument as I worked. It was finally decided that they would forget about it for today...And attend my Halloween party...That way they get to party twice.  And I get to clean up after them both times. 

I keep telling them to stay out of that tree...

It worries me that George has a gleeful grin on his face and looks like he is ready to pounce on the table... What do skeletons eat, anyway?
Just to be on the safe side I added two gremlins to the table to protect it...

The coffins that I found at Dollar Tree last week are going to come in handy.  They are holding the napkins and silverware for each person.

Then they can take them home and make mini Vampire beds later.
I decided to light up a lot of the mini houses...

For the first time, I turned on the electricity in the Time Machine...

Thank goodness, Gordon Dragon and Spike were guarding it.  It is not operational yet, but as soon as I walked away, the Doctor appeared. 

About all he can do is try to dislodge parts and run away with them.  No planchette yet.  And I put the Ouija Board away, just to be on the safe side.  I'm not a complete idiot.  Yet...

Anyway, there you have it... Happy Halloween, two days early!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

The little coffins are a good idea and they make cute gifts which they will be able to use. I see Spike is making himself useful as always!

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
You never have a calm quiet day, do you. I hope the terrible two do not cause too many shenanigans! The time machine is so cool!
Big hug,
Giac

Nono said...

Beautiful, Casey! great time machine!!!