Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mashed Witch....

This is about how I feel this morning...

No.  I didn't crash into a wall.  Barb, a fellow Wednesday Witch, presented each of us with these smashed witches that she made.

Little did I know that this was what I was going to look like after a day of merriment....

Anyway, I have not gotten a lot done this morning.  I still have to finish cleaning up the party mess... thus the mashed witch...
 I did manage to finish the other two thirds of the rope ladder.  Probably not a good idea.  It just makes it easier for the Doctor to run away if he succeeds in his quest to pilfer parts...

It will actually hang down the back of the house when finished and the tower itself will face the back as well.
I had to go into town this morning for groceries and such.  I found this thread at Walmart.  It is nylon and multicolored.  I thought that it would be something fun for the net over the hot air balloon that I plan to make for the Steampunk Mercantile.

Tessie immediately confiscated it and wanted a new hammock... I don't think that I am ready to macramé her a hammock... She already has a wicker swing chair.  Shouldn't that be enough?

She tried to talk the grim reaper into doing it when I said that I wouldn't...

I think that "Push button for service was the wrong phrase to use.  I should have  been more specific.

I am thinking that cross stitching rugs would be a better use of my time than tying knots for a hammock.

Back to work. 

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lucille said...

Funny little witch!

12Create said...

Love the look of that thread Casey. Look forward to seeing your balloon when you do it.

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
With everything you are put through from the terrible 2 and the doctor it's no wonder you feel like that witch. I hope today will be a better day.
Big hug and happy Halloween,
Giac