Saturday, September 28, 2013
Sore Throat and Upholstery...
I did change the cushion on this chair. I have decided that it will make a nice desk chair upstairs, with a little adjustment.
I first made it when I was doing the mid century mod furniture a while ago. If you want to see how I did it, go here and maybe a couple of entries under older posts. http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2010/09/not-bad-for-first-try.html
After I did that, I started making pillows....Bet you can't make just one.
There are several tutorials for pillows elsewhere on the blog. Put in "pillows" in the search box and see what comes up.
I do believe that I have, sort of, solved the problem. One pile of pillows at each end of the couch...Two people wanting to use the area.
Right after I took this photo, bickering broke out.
Tessie turned around and looked at the pillows at the other end and yelled, "Balthazar has more pillows. I want that end!". A battle ensued. I left.
I don't have the energy to referee. Let the two of them fight it out. I am off to make a couple or three more pillows. Lounging on the bed whilst doing it...
See you tomorrow.