Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sticking Like Glue...

Did I mention that Tessie is sticking close now?  I don't think that she trusts Lettice.  The lock box incident frightened her.

She is also behaving for a change....It is a bit boring.

This morning I cut out all of the pieces that I needed for the interior of the Mystery Box.

Spike is guarding them with his life...If I lose even one little piece, we are in trouble. That's why he has one of the important pieces in his teeth.   I don't want to have to go back to measure and cut it again.

I also tore out the pink carpet and replaced it with Sautillo tile.  No.  It's not pink.  More terracotta.

I do believe that I have a handle on what is happening in this box now.
I didn't finish the remote cover.  I got down to his ears...

Yes.  Now Tessie is referring to it as the surprised savage.  I am not sure if that is better or worse.

I started this by stringing Delica beads.  I made it divisable by 4, so that I would have plenty of options for design.

Now I am just going one row at a time...This could take a while, but when I finish It should be more visible.  I am always losing it.  It is such a dull thing without cover and blends into the background.

Anyway, we are going to go to a movie this morning, so I probably won't get much more done.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

2minimom said...

I am loving the various "faces" of the remote!

Kyle Lefort said...

I cracked up when I saw that remote. XD