Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Savage and Refined All at the Same Time.....

The savage part is the remote....I got the back down to the chin, but didn't want to start connecting it late at night...So I went up to his head dress.

It takes time when you don't keep at it hours and hours at a time.
This morning, I put in the swags.  I'm not going to put in side curtains.  That would block the view of the inside.

After that, I got out my 18/0 liner and started painting around the edge.

Vines....and more vines. I didn't want it to be symmetrical... I succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.
Then I went back in with colors to match the flowers in the swags.

Now all I have to do is fill the inside.  I am thinking that I might try a tile floor that folds up inside the box when it is closed....Not sure if that will work.  I have to think on that for a while.

Good thing I have two other boxes and a remote to work on whilst thinking about it.

OK....Now if I can just convince Tessie that she really doesn't need this box....Or I could just close her inside again....You would think that she would learn from her past mistakes.  Oh wait....She has her zapper back to full power, having not used it for several days, so that won't work. 

I have a lot of thinking to do.

See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

Minteriors said...

I like this, Casey! You are so clever. You always have so many novel ideas to execute. I'm in awe.

Lucille said...

It's looking so chic!

Cara said...

That is really gorgeous, Casey!!

Phyllisa said...

Hi Casey. With what you have done so far with the Mystery Room, I'm
thinking you are going with a fairy
tale medieval princess theme.It's
getting close to the big reveal.
Phyllisa

The grandmommy said...

Love them swags! :-) Tell me more about that remote.

Caseymini said...

Grandmommy, if you go back to last Sunday and work forward, you will know as much as I do about it. There is no pattern. I am making it up as I go...

2minimom said...

The vines are so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more develop.