Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, February 15, 2013

"Does This Box Make Me Look Fat?"

Some of you may have caught what Kris did yesterday...Tessie said that Spike could lick the bottom of the chocolate if he would watch for invaders...

Surely, you didn't think that she was serious?  After I got finished, I heard her promise him a big bone instead.  Not a lick of chocolate for anybody else.

Here is the result of a night of binge eating....Yup.  Almost all gone.

If you look closely, she has just a touch of chocolate on her chin.  That will be gone as soon as she finishes the last chocolate in her hands.

I assume that MY chocolate was good... I will never know.

Meanwhile, I finished patching and gessoing the living room walls, once again...I may as well not have had Zar do the first coat of green paint.

I now have to wait for drying, again...In case you are wondering what I am going to do about the holes around the top of the room where the beams were supposed to go, they will be covered.  I have lots of crown molding.

I see a few spots that I am going to have to put a bit more gesso on before I start sanding.

While the paint is drying, I helped Zar out with a bookcase.  This is one that I got in my new stash.  It was one that someone did in a class at a show.  Very plain...Zar wanted bells and whistles...

Well maybe no bells or whistles, but I still have lots of gears.  Now it looks like it belongs in the house.

As I was doing this, I noticed that Zar has lost a pocket flap on his vest and he split his pants down the center seam where he sits down...

Tessie's dress is a little the worse for wear.  The aprons protect, but not completely. 

I guess that it is time for a wardrobe change.  Those of you that follow the Jack Reacher books will understand their philosophy.  When the clothes get tattered or dirty, don't wash.  Just buy new ones at a thrift shop and toss the old ones.  It's time for a toss.

See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Lucille said...

Were the chocolates good,Casey?!!

Caseymini said...

Lucille, I don't know. You will have to ask Tessie!

Marisa said...

I like the way Jack does that..too bad Tom Cruise ruined the movie..he's nothing at all like Jack.

that said I hope Tessie enjoyed her chocolates :)

Troy said...

I must confess, I ate my fair amount of chocolate yesterday too!

Caseymini said...

You will notice that I specified "books", not "movie with a short man playing a tall one". And don't get me started on the designer, leather jacket ($$$) he was wearing. He found that in a thrift shop???LOL. I want to shop there!

mcddiss said...

veo que Tessie se apodero del chocolate, y que sigues con la reforma de la casa , esa estanteria queda muy bien con esos engranajes, seguro que el terrible duo estara encantado de estrenar ropa

besitos

Mari

The grandmommy said...

I love Casey and Zar. Tell Casey her box is just the right size ahahahha.

Kristen/Kris/Penny Doll said...

Meh I should of known better. Poor Spike... Tessie better watch all the promises and burnt bridges.. she'll get sick from all the junk she pilfers and then who will take care of her? lol I say Spike deserves a HUGE rawhide bone, or a filet mignon.. hehe