Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, August 3, 2012

She Told Me I Could....

It's me again.  Casey is still cleaning cupboards...I still say she is ridiculous!

She said that I had to finish what I started, so here goes.

Here's the finished rug.  It is very warm and cozy, if I do say so myself.

I am not sure if it looks like a rainbow or stained glass.


I decided to put the pattern in, like Casey does.

If you want to make one, all you have to do is make it the size you want your rug and trace it on unwoven interfacing.

By the way, the line of gold around the inner edge is easier to put in before you put the final line of black inside.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say. Go for it.

If you have any problems, Casey has an entry on bunka rug making...I am going to have to sit her down at the computer and have her redo all of the labels. It was early in the game and all she has as a label on this one is "tutorials". 

Anyway, if you want to read it, go here.
http://caseymini.blogspot.com/2008/04/bunka.html

It tells you more about how to do it.

Someone accused me of jumping around on the iPad with my pogo stick....I would never do that!  I would break it and then I couldn't play with the Angry Birds anymore.  I only use the pogo stick on the computer because the keys are much harder to press down.  I just dance around on the screen of the iPad.  It works just fine.

As for me, I am going to go lie down now.  Two days of jumping around the keyboard is more than enough for me.  Casey had better be back to doing this!

See you tomorrow..  (Casey here.  I just came in and spotted this, unpublished.  Tessie was taking a nap on the keyboard.)Added note, that website on the older post no longer seems to be in business. Sorry.

1 comment:

Sarah K. said...

Lovely rug. I want to try rug making so thank you very much for the pattern and link to instructions.