"You disassembled my Tudor!!!". Zar was in a panic this morning. I am at the final stages and I had to take everything out and everything that was loose had to go elsewhere.
I don't really blame Zar for being upset, but it had to be done. It's the beginning of the end.
I first glued the trailer to the base and then filled in with the tower and the staircase. It is tempting to move it back to its own table, but I won't. I will do that tomorrow, after I am sure that the glue is really dry.
As you can see, I had to clamp the top of the stairs to the roof to get them in position. That will be a real test. If that holds all is good.
Since neither Tessie or Zar have the strength to lift the trailer, I have been doing most of the work...The words "Just hanging out." come to mind. This is the last day that they will get to do that. Tomorrow, the roof will be permanently attached and the window glued in.
I did decide that the clear glass was best. That's next.
I have officially finished the south end of the landscaping. I didn't do a lot to it, because this end will seldom be seen. I went back in a put some grass of a different shade here and there. That makes it a little more real looking.
That's about all I am going to have time for today. Reality sometimes gets in the way.
See you tomorrow.