I decided to change it to a white window surround.
I woke up about three this morning and started trying to figure out how to do what I wanted to do.
Here's what happened. Again I used the one window surround piece, that I have been guarding with my life for the past two days, as a pattern.
I cut out three frames from mat board. Then I squeezed out a whole lot of original Sculpey snakes with my handy dandy extruder and went to work. I covered the middle window surround completely. Then I thought that it might look better if the other two weren't quite as heavily covered.
None of the three are the same. I just made up the design as I went along. I painted the mat board with liquid sculpey so that the snakes would stick to the board.
If I do it again, I will cut out the mat board with an Exacto knife instead of heavy scissors. With the scissors, the board bends somewhat in the cutting and is hard to get back to laying flat.
After baking the frames, I painted them with light ivory to match the rest of the woodwork that will be used in the kitchen.
Tessie is pleased. She says that it brightens up the bay in the kitchen a lot.
Zar is pleased because he doesn't have to hear Tessie complain anymore.
Spike is pleased because it is time for lunch. He doesn't really care about window trim.
I have one more window to finish. That one is the one that is already attached to the house. I think that will wait until tomorrow. I am going to have to stand on my head to put the trim on that one....I am not in the mood for standing on my head at present. I would rather go finish the laundry.
See you Tomorrow.