Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fuzzy Logic.....

It was from this

to this
in
three easy steps this morning.

The first step was stopping at a garage sale, asking a couple of questions and then going home.

The second step was going back to the garage sale to see if my camera would work with what they had for sale. It did.I bought something to stop the fuzzy photos that Tessie causes when she jumps up and down. She does that a lot when she is excited.

The third step was telling her to stop jumping up and down when I am trying to take her photo....... OK so there were four steps. I am so excited. I have wanted a nice tripod for a while now. The ones that I like are about 40.00....I purchased this one at said garage sale for 10.00! When I got it home, I looked around on the net to see if I could find it. It doesn't have a company logo on it, but it is an exact match for one that Canon sells for 40.00! My Canon camera seems to have been made for it!
Tessie was pretty happy about it too. When I took the camera off, she proceeded to take over the tripod. She announced that she could see the whole house from up there. It not only works sitting on the table, it's legs extend for floor use also.

I hate to say it, but I think she has figured out that she can see a whole lot more if I extend the legs and then set it on the table. She has zapped it to several different locations and keeps reporting back what she can see.

I am pretty sure that she likes this location best. As it is, she can see all of Zar's cottage, her house, the bookstore, the castle, the bar and a couple of other key locations.

She is now in the workroom searching for the tiny telescope that I have stowed away. For some reason, she seems to think that she can spy on everyone else and they won't notice a small witch sitting on a tripod staring at them.... I don't have the heart to tell her that I gave the telescope to Zar a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I have a new toy. That is, if I can ever wrench it out of Tessie's hot little hands.

I don't guarantee better pictures. I do guarantee that they will be a lot clearer. Especially if I can convince Tessie to stand still.... "Tessie! Bring back that tripod right this minute!"

Excuse me for a moment. I have to go catch a witch flying around the house on a tripod now. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jo Raines said...

A tripod does make photography alot less fuzzy! Glad you could find one.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds