I found this workbench that had been changed into a bar. It seemed perfect for Zar's workshop. There were no measurements, so I decided to make them up as I went along. It wound up being 2X4 feet and about 3 feet high in mini.
I made it from scraps of wood that I had around and just guessed at sizes.
Luxie had it cut out in no time.
I put the top and legs together in one corner of the gluing jig and the bottom shelf and sides together in another corner. After they dried, I slipped the shelf in place and then put the bottom runner on the legs.
It is looking pretty good so far. The legs are a bit narrower than the original, but It's pretty close otherwise. Zar put his seal of approval on it.
I still need to rough it up a bit, add stain and hardware. That is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I need to get my house in order and do more of the work on the prototypes.
See you tomorrow with the finished table.