Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Who's Laughing Now?

No more Ho Ho Ho! This morning I started trying to decorate the house for Christmas. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. I am in a very Bah Humbug mood. One layer of the pre-lit Christmas tree won't light. Two of the strands that I usually use on top of that are only half working. Our whole house looks like my workroom. I have big green bins all over the living room and family room. I broke the foot off of one of those light up candy canes that you stick in the ground. I bought a "Christmas quilt" this morning and when I got it home I found that it did not fit the bed. That's what I get for trying to dress up the bedroom. That plan is a wash. Now I have to take that back to the store.





The cats are having a great time playing hide and go seek in the mess. They are hiding and chewing on greenery. I am seeking and yelling at them to stop. Are you getting the picture? I hope so.

This seems to be the only thing that is working right this morning. It is one of three little storefront type buildings that I bought a few years ago. As you can see, the led lights in it are shining brightly. That probably won't last long. It is filled with last year's batteries. How do I know that they won't last long?

Here's the whole set. See? How's your day going so far?



I am going back to work to try and conquer the Christmas mess. I was going to bake spritz cookies this afternoon. The way it is going right now I may wind up covered with batter and dropping eggs on the floor. Things can only get better.....I hope!

Before I leave, I want to give you this site that will keep you busy until the middle of next week. I have never seen so many U Tubes related to miniatures. I still haven't gotten back to the beginning of this blog. In case you don't know, hit Older Posts at the bottom of each page to see more. It is wonderful! http://creatingdollhouseminiatures.blogspot.com/
See you tomorrow after I conquer the mess.

1 comment:

MiniMaker said...

Love your blog! Thank you for posting a link to my blog, Creating Dollhouse Miniatures!
Mini Regards...
Gaye