Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!!!



I am currently dressed in a red tee shirt and green pants. I am reallllllly trying to get in the mood. I need to decorate. I keep putting it off. That's in regular size.
This is what I would like my house to look like at Christmas time. It doesn't...... I made this setting years ago when the Arizona State Day was a similar project. I didn't get to go, so I improvised and made one on my own. There is a plexi case that sits over the top of it so it has stayed in pretty good shape. The corner posts are Houseworks porch posts. The rest was cut from scratch. I have filled it with all of the things needed for a holiday dinner.

Somehow I always manage to have an animal in the scene getting into something that he shouldn't. I love these little hanging cats. I have a couple. The other one is in the Colonial Kitchen. Most of the stuff, with the exception of the food, in this scene was purchased. I made the food.
Yes, I am stalling again. I didn't get to the basket shop to finish today. Real Christmas decorating got in the way. I am going to send you on the usual wild goose chase to keep you busy until I get back to it tomorrow. OK?

I went looking for Mini Christmas Decorations. This is what I found.
http://www.allthingschristmas.com/web/kidzone/games/dollhouse/decorate.html
If you want to keep busy for a while here's a dollhouse that you can decorate on line.
http://www.allthingschristmas.com/northpole/games/trimtree/trimtree.html
Or you can trim a tree..... This one was especially fun. Do take a peek at the rest of this site. It is reallya nice site.

http://ring.miniature.net/cgi-bin/list.pl?ringid=Holidays I just found the Holiday miniture net ring. I will be exploring right along with you on this one. But not today. I still have miles to go before I sleep.
See you tomorrow with topiary trees in hand or on the porch of the basket shop.

No comments: