Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Good Morning! For those of you that celebrate it today, Happy Thanksgiving. I am on my way to Phoenix to have dinner with daughter April, her husband Seth and the extended family. A good time will be had by all. It is all black out and raining cats, dogs and frogs. The trip up and back will not be my favorite part of the day. Oh Well. I will take my knitting or needlepoint. I can't get all the tools for minis in the car, and besides, my husband would frown upon that idea. Can you see me traveling to Phoenix with the basket shop on my lap, painting the shadows in the corners? I don't think so.

Anyway, I hope that you all have a great day. Back to the mini world tomorrow. I am cheating and using the Christmas turkey as a Thanksgiving bird today. This was one of my very first tries at food about 25 years ago. Back then we used clear nail polish colored with brown paint to do the glaze! It still looks almost good enough to eat.

Happy Thanksgiving. See you tomorrow with minis in hand.

No comments: