Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Friday, January 11, 2019

Normal Blogging Can Be Fun!

Tessie here!!! Casey is refusing to blog again!

There is no excuse.  She just didn't want to do it today. I don't know what I am going to do with her!!!

She told me that she is now going to blog when she wants to.  Don't ask me when that is going to be!

OK! Casey here now!  I kicked Tessie off of the keyboard and took over.  I forgot to write today. I am thinking now that I am going to do this the way that everyone else does it.

I am going to do it when I feel like blogging and if I don't get around to it, I will do it a day or two later.  Sorry that this is so late in the day, but I really did forget. 

I am not sure when the next blog will be, but I will try to get back soon. See you then!

Good Night! Sleep tight!

6 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

Hi Tessie! Nice to hear from you!
Casey - you should only blog when it feels like fun or you have something exciting to share, even when it has nothing to do with minis! We appreciate YOU and the gang, and it's always fun to revisit all the incredible projects you've created in the past!

junemac2 said...

fabulous :)


hugs June x

azteclady said...

We are always glad to "see" you, but if it's not fun for you, then what would be the point? Do it when you want, when you feel like it, and may it be something you fully enjoy again.

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

We'll be here when you're ready.

elizabeth s said...

There is no question that blogging IS WORK! It takes a long time and the fact that you have done it religiously EVERY single day for years was an Olympian Feat to begin with, and Laudable!
However, when the fun fades and/or it becomes a chore then it's time to slow down ( as you've decided to do) and re-think your approach.
Good girl!
;D

Wendy Luane Barber said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging and not giving it up altogether. It can be a chore when blogging as much as other people tell you to but you've got the right idea and I love it. Blog when you want. Your fans are patiently waiting. I love everyone's adventures and I especially love your garden.