Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Not A Lot Done....

Today I took some of the theater trays to Wednesday Witches.  I thought that I would get the rest cut up and then start doing the covering of the bathroom tower... It was a nice thought... It didn't work.  When I got home, I had a cat and a witch both mad at me for not getting more done.
I did get all of the trays that I took cut apart. I looked at Barb's latest minis and enjoyed lots of good food. It wasn't enough to please Tessie or Kota. 
Mostly, it was talking, laughing and having a good time. No. I didn't get anything glued to the walls, but I did enjoy the afternoon.  Now I am hoping to start tomorrow morning, early.  I am determined to get this thing going! I am having one of those days when Blogger is not co-operating with me.  I am having to fight to get the photos to the left and the writing is going everywhere but where I want it. I am going to quit for tonight and start everything again tomorrow. It will have to be a better day.  See you then!

No comments: