Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tessie Wins Again

Yes. You are seeing right. There is a new owner for the Castle Trailer... It is now Tessie's Trailer.

She has been working her little head off all day long!

It seems that she talked to Letty last night.... Most of the night.

She finally convinced Letty that the castle trailer was just not right for her...

Since early this morning, Tessie has been working rigorously!

She is measuring and cutting right along with me.  She is really excited about the ownership!

I am not sure what she told Letty, but it really stopped her in her tracks...

In case you can't decipher the note to the left, it says... "Tessie can have the trailer. I don't want a musty old castle"... And it is signed "Letty"

I don't think that I want to know what Tessie told her, but I am sure it was full of spiders and snakes and other scary things.

I think that it is best that we don't talk about what was said. Letty would probably be ready to leave town, instead of waiting for me to build her the next house. She went back to the embroiderer's cottage this morning.

Anyway, Tessie has already moved her favorite snake into his new home...

She is going to have to wait a little longer to get the trailer...

She is helping with everything now that she knows that it is going to be hers.

Back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I just don't know how she does it. I hope Lettie won't have any regrets. At leas Tessie is helping and hopefully progress will be that much faster. I cannot wait to see the project come to life.
Big hug
Giac