Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, August 27, 2018

Let's Start at the Very Beginning....

We went to the new Muppet Movie this morning.

Definitely  not for Kids, but really cute!

Anyway, that's my excuse for not getting much done on the trailer.  I will get more done tomorrow.


Letty and I got the edge around the property covered in stone. 

Tessie refused to help.... The trailer is not hers.

I am sure that later on she will try to claim it, but for the time being, she is just waiting us out. 

She doesn't want to get involved in the basics.
The only thing that she did was to try to talk Letty into some fancy trim.  There wasn't enough to go around the whole edge, so we didn't have to worry about it.

Anyway, we got the basic edge on the board.  I think that I will wait until tomorrow to start the serious stuff.

I did one of my, wake up at three in the morning and decide what to do, kind of things. I decided to do the same thing for this trailer that I did for Zar's. It is much more fun to go with whatever pops in my head than planning things to the letter. I am going to fly by the seat of my pants on this one... I am in the mood for some fun... Want to come along for the ride?

See you tomorrow.

No comments: