Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Easier to Bribe Her!!!

I had a bit of trouble finding Letty this morning.

I finally figured out that she went home to her own bed to sleep, along with Spike Jr..

I guess it made sense. She really only knows that as her home...
Then a while later I caught up with her trying to get her living quarters straight. 

No wonder she wanted to take the job when I offered. I can see why she doesn't like living there.

All she has to do is turn around and half of the furniture moves and falls.

I am thinking that I wouldn't want to live there either. I am going to have to do something new for her living quarters.
I did try changing places with her for a few minutes.  Not at all fun.  Quite uncomfortable for me... I felt squashed... I am sure that she felt just the opposite.

I am going to offer her the job of Super Spy!  I don't think that I a cut out for this shrinking stuff.

If I can get her to do it for me, I think that is the way to go. 

She spies. I build her a new house or trailer and we are both happy. The only thing is, I am going to get it in writing and in triplicate that she is working for me and not for Tessie!

That will all be worked out and she can start as soon as she signs the papers. Here's to the new system. I think that Tessie will tell her things that she would never tell me.  Wish me luck!!! I am going to need it.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
I think ge5tting the paperwork signed in triplicate is a terrific idea...one never knows what Tessie can manage when she put her mind to it, but I am sure Lettie will see past her trickery.
Big hug,
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, I got it signed in triplicate... Letty is going to have to do something really weird for me to break the contract!!!